Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers and developing recruiting plans.This position will carry out the successful hiring of professionals for our clients and monitor the proper execution of the human resource policies.It is the responsibility of the Recruiter to recruit the best possible talent for the organization and BCforward’s clients.
Establishes recruiting needs by interacting with the client and understanding their organizational plans, needs and objectives.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites. Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules, etc.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures, etc.
- Accomplishes the mission of the organization by completing related results and providing weekly metrics.
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND TRAINING: Two years’ experience as a Recruiter (preferably within a technical field). Familiarity with employment laws helpful. Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associates degree with equivalent experience required. High level of professionalism required.
- MENTAL DEMAND: Reading (documents or instruments), confidentiality, problem solving, language, math, reasoning, verbal/ written communication, customer contact, multiple concurrent tasks, time management.
- WORKING CONDITIONS: Constant exposure to computer. Sitting for extended periods of time.
- COMMUNICATION: Interact daily with clients, management, internal employees, potential candidates, consultants and outside vendors.
- EQUIPMENT USED: Computer, phone system, facsimile machine, photocopier, postage machine, and calculator.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: Demonstrated competencies in verbal, written communication, grammar, composition, contextual and proofreading skills. Knowledge of modern office practices, including operation of a computer.Experience MS Office or compatible applications. Typing proficiency. Ability to problem solve, prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Gregory Goodin, Director of Recruiting: Gregory.Goodin@bcforward.com